Dedicated Austin Personal Injury Attorney Assists Accident Victims
Responsive representation for Texans injured through negligence
Accident injuries affect victims in a variety of ways, resulting in physical, emotional and financial harm. When those injuries were caused by the negligent or careless actions of someone else, you have the right to seek compensation. To ensure your payment fully accounts for the damages you’ve suffered, you need an experienced personal injury attorney who can successfully challenge insurers and defendants on your behalf. At Teresa Christian Law, in Austin, I have spent more than 10 years representing Texans victimized by auto accidents, slip and fall incidents, and defective products, as well as the family members of wrongful death victims. Whether you’ve suffered broken bones or a traumatic brain injury, you deserve dedicated advocacy from an attorney who cares about your welfare and is committed to achieving the best possible result under the facts of your case.
Austin advocate provides trustworthy counsel to accident victims
When you’ve been hurt in an accident caused by someone else, you may not know where to turn. That’s why it is so important to begin by choosing the right personal injury attorney — one who will guide you through each stage of your case. Clients and colleagues recommend my firm to their friends and family because they trust my:
- Highly responsive counsel — From the moment we meet until your claim is resolved, I answer your questions promptly, clearly and completely. You will always know where your injury case stands so you can make informed decisions about accepting or declining settlement offers.
- Hands-on approach — You never have to worry about being handed off to a paralegal. As a sole practitioner, I handle every detail of your case so that you can concentrate on healing.
- Commitment to creating a lasting relationship with clients — When I represent you in a personal injury action, I strive to develop a relationship that extends beyond your immediate needs. You can trust my commitment to representing your best interests now and in the future.
My firm offers a free consultation so that you fully understand your options and can make smart choices on how to proceed. There is no risk to retaining my services: I work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees unless you recover damages in a settlement or verdict.
Responsive representation for a full range of personal injuries in Texas
At my Austin firm, I represent clients throughout the state capital and the surrounding areas in personal injury cases involving:
- Auto accidents — Texas is a fault-based state when it comes to insurance coverage, so you may pursue compensation from your own insurer or an at-fault defendant when you’ve been in an auto accident. Even if you bear some responsibility for your accident, you can still recover damages if you are deemed to be 50 percent or less at fault. I assist clients in getting full and fair compensation for injuries and property damage suffered in car accidents and motorcycle crashes.
- Trucking accidents — Truck collisions can cause catastrophic harm, including traumatic brain injury, and often involve more than one liable party. I have the skill and experience to handle complex trucking cases and to hold all responsible parties accountable.
- Premises liability — When a property owner fails to maintain safe premises and you’re injured as a result of a slip and fall accident, my firm will press for damages that reflect the harm you’ve suffered.
- Products liability — Consumers have a right to expect products are safe when used as intended. I represent clients injured by a range of defective products.
- Wrongful death — If you’ve lost a family member to the negligent or careless actions of a person or entity, my firm can seek compensation in a wrongful death action.
No matter what type of accident you’ve suffered or how extensive your injury, you deserve sound counsel from an attorney who has achieved successful results in personal injury litigation. When you seek my help, you can rely on my commitment to resolving your case as favorably as possible so you can move forward with confidence.
Contact a dedicated personal injury attorney in Austin for a free consultation
At Teresa Christian Law, in Austin, I represent Texans throughout the area in personal injury cases involving auto accidents, defective products, slip and fall incidents, and others instances of negligent harm. I also represent families who’ve lost a loved one to wrongful death. Call me at 512-806-0784 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.